This Policy is designed to inform you of the following:
- what is a device;
- what is personal data;
- what data from the device is used by our software;
- why this data is needed;
- how to use this data;
- who to contact if you have any questions about processing data from your device.
We pay close attention to the security of our software users. By using our software, you do not provide any information that would allow you or your device to be identified. The information you provide will be used by our software.
Device is any device with operating systems Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS which the User has access to and which the software developed by SPE “OZON-C” is installed on.
User is an individual, a carrier of personal data, who uses a device with software SPE “OZON-C”.
Personal data is information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be identified (User).
Callback phone number – text without the use of conversions or formatting, which can be used by emergency services if you need help. This number may not match the SIM card number of your mobile device.
2. General provisions.
The software is developed by SPE “OZON-C” solely for the purpose of informing and notifying Users in the event of an emergency or situation of natural, man-made, environmental, social, terrorist or military nature. OZON-C software does not use any User data contained on the device and does not identify the device itself. Users who have installed the software of SPE “OZON-C” during setup have the opportunity to specify a phone number for a call back to the emergency services.
If an emergency or situation occurs, the relevant state authorities determine the territory of the emergency with geographical coordinates and notify Users of their presence on the territory of such event or situation using the Centralized Notification System of Ukraine, developed on the basis of Ukraine’s patent for invention №117776 and notification of emergencies and situations and software and hardware for its implementation.
Mobile devices with the software of SPE “OZON-C” may receive push-messages, according to which Users initiate a check on the presence of an emergency event or situation and receive detailed information about the event and the necessary measures to protect the life and health of Users . Obtaining such relevant information is as follows:
- involvement of current geographical coordinates;
- request to the notification system;
- if the device is in the emergency area, the corresponding media message is played on the device;
- devices during the playback of a media message give Users the opportunity to notify emergency services of the need to provide assistance
- if the User provides a telephone number for feedback, it can be used by emergency services to clarify the nature of the assistance required.
The current geographic coordinates involved are not stored anywhere and are not transmitted to other applications on the device. SPE “OZON-C” and the software developed by it:
- DOES NOT COLLECT PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
- DOES NOT KEEP PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
- DOES NOT TRANSMIT PERSONAL DATA OF USERS TO THIRD PARTIES